B.S. Food Science: Dairy Foods Management
Advancing the dairy industry
Study the chemistry, biology, engineering and business of dairy foods in this joint program between the University of Idaho and Washington State University. Explore the processing and merchandising of dairy products from quality control and product development to sales and marketing and distribution.
- Learn to improve the nutrition and quality of dairy products
- Many classrooms are hands-on laboratories on the UI and WSU campuses
- Develop a new milk-based food product and enter it in national competitions
- Gain experience with university and food industry resources
- Explore undergraduate research opportunities