M.S. Plant Science - University of Idaho
Influencing Plant Science
From crop-based biofuels to pest-resistant plants, plant science discoveries have made a profound impact on the world’s food production, natural resources and environment. This program prepares you to make your own contribution with a sophisticated understanding of biotechnology, weed science, crop management and much more, and opportunities to conduct independent research along leading faculty experts.
- We offer Idaho’s only M.S. and Ph.D. programs in plant science
- Many 500-level courses are taught jointly with Washington State University
- With a 2:1 student-to-faculty ratio, enjoy ready access to experts in your field
- Our graduates are in demand, with nearly 100% placement
- Access computer-controlled greenhouses and laboratories