Conferences and Meetings
Below is a listing of potato related conferences and meetings.
American Phytopathological Society Meeting
- The American Phytopathological Society is the premier society dedicated to high-quality, innovative plant pathology research. The annual Society meeting is held in August.
Entomological Society of America Meeting
- The Entomological Society of America Annual meeting is held in conjunction with the American Society of Agronomy, the Crop Science of America and the Soil Science Society of America in November.
Idaho Potato Conference
- This conference is held in mid-January and is hosted by the University of Idaho.
Potato Association of America Meeting
- This annual meeting occurs in July. The Potato Association of America is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving potato health and utilization world-wide.
National Potato Council
- Potato Expo is the largest conference and trade show for the potato industry held in North America. The Potato Expo is held in January.