Farm & Ranch Succession Planning, Feb. 3-March 10
Wednesday's Feb. 3 to March 10 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. MT
Live via Zoom (link will be emailed)
This six-part online class series will help you answer these questions:
- Will there be a successor for the farm/ranch?
- Is the farm/ranch financially viable to transition?
- What transfer strategies will work for you and the farm/ranch?
- What are the next steps in the succession planning process?
$30/operation to cover the cost of materials that will be mailed prior to the first event.
Register by Jan. 28: 208-878-9461 or email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Ashlee Westerhold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Color Code
- Legacy Statements
- Questionnaire and Agenda for First Family Meeting
- Tips for Stepping Away
- Compensation Worksheet for Next Generation
- Retirement Planning
- Business Structures
- Off Farm Heirs
- Cost Basis Strategy Discussion
- Legacy Statement Presentations
- Establishing a Team of Professionals
- How Lawyers Help in Succession and Estate Planning