Celebrating the Science of Living Well
Join the Margaret Ritchie School of Family and Consumer Sciences in Moscow Sept. 16-17 to celebrate our 120th anniversary.
Friday, Sept. 16
- Family and Consumer Sciences Symposium is open to the public and includes professional development opportunities for FCS educators (details forthcoming)
- Margaret Ritchie Distinguished Speaker Linda Kirk Fox, Ph.D., Family and Consumer Sciences: The Science of Living Well, followed by a Celebrating FCS dinner.
Saturday, Sept. 17
- Pregame tailgate, Niccolls Building open house and Vandal Football at the Kibbie Dome. Tailgate will begin at 9 a.m. in the Niccolls parking lot.
- University Inn Best Western in Moscow for Friday and Saturday nights. Call 208-882-0550 ext. 307 (ask for U of I Family and Consumer Sciences block)
- Hells Gate Grand Hotel in Lewiston for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Call 208-799-1000 (ask for U of I Family and Consumer Sciences block)
More details will be posted closer to the event. Contact Sara Matthews at email@example.com with questions.