Child, Family & Consumer Studies: Personal & Family Finance, B.S.F.C.S.
Serving Others, Shaping Lives
Explore consumer and community development issues across the lifespan. Students in this program will study personal finance, debt management, consumer economics and housing issues as they apply to individuals, households, families and communities.
- Write a grant proposal to beautify a community park
- Help manage data from community wellness surveys
- Intern at a consumer credit agency, community action agency or other nonprofit agencies
- Join FCS Club to attend the annual state conference and meet professionals
- Become a financial peer mentor