Membership is open to biologists, social scientists, policy makers, engineers, physical scientists, mathematicians, epidemiologists, modelers and experts in related areas who are interested in the parallels, challenges and opportunities for intervention across plant, animal and human diseases at any scale of study. Please email us to learn about CHHE membership benefits and opportunities to contribute to our mission.
- California Safe Soils, LLC
- Idaho IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Institute of Infection and Global Health, University of Liverpool
- National Association of Vector-borne Disease Control Officials
- National Institutes of Health Rocky Mountain Laboratories
- Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control Association
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Animal Disease Research Unit
- WWAMI Regional Medical Program and Rural Health Research Center
The Center for Health in the Human Ecosystem was established in 2017 to accelerate practices and policies that transform the lives of people and animals in Idaho and around the world through excellence in research and education on the impacts of environmental change and land and water use on health and disease.