Departments & Units
CALS is home to seven academic departments that span a broad range of issues, including agriculture, community, human and rural development, natural resources and life sciences.
- Agricultural Education, Leadership and Communications
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
- Animal, Veterinary and Food Sciences
- Entomology, Plant Pathology and Nematology
- Margaret Ritchie School of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- Soil and Water Systems
Services — Administrative
The following units provide centralized support for CALS students and employees.
- Academic Programs
- Administrative Services
- Computing Services
- Grant and Project Development
Analytical Sciences Laboratory
The Analytical Sciences Laboratory provides high quality analytical and research services.
Vandal Brand Meats
Vandal Brand Meats is a retail sales outlet for high-quality meat products generated by Animal, Veterinary and Food Sciences faculty and students.