- Laninga, Austin and McClure. “University/Community Engagement in Small Western Towns” Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship (in press)
- Preserving Rural Character and Enhancing Sustainable Development through Service-Learning Partnerships
- McClure, W. “Profiles of Railroad Town Planning and Transformation in the Inland Empire” Geographical Perspectives of the Inland Northwest: A Regional Exploration and Field Guide. Dick G. Winchell, Editor. Submitted March 2008. (In press: Eastern Washington University Press).
- McClure, W., and Bartuska, T. editors. The Built Environment: A Collaborative Inquiry Into Design and Planning. John Wiley& Sons Inc. 2007.
- McClure, W. “Community design as a venue for exploring interstitial space in architectural and landscape architectural education” Architecture Journal 306090 Vol. 07, Landscape Within Architecture 2004. 306090 Inc. 2004
- McClure, W. “Managing and Getting Design Assistance” Your Town: The Citizen’s Institute on Rural Design, National Endowment for the Arts. 2004.
- McClure, W “Railroad Towns” Encyclopedia of Community: Shared Places, Shared Meanings, from the Village to Virtual World Vol 3 Berkshire Publishing LTD, 2003.
- McClure, Wendy and Hurand, F, “Re-engaging the Public in the Art of Community Place-making” Downtowns: Revitalizing the Centers of Small Urban Communities, Burayidi, Michael A. (editor) New York, NY: Garland Publishing, 2001.
*For a complete list of publications, projects and awards, view full CV.