If you are a nondegree seeker, you will need to complete the following Nondegree Application form
to apply for nondegree admission and
register for your classes. A person admitted as a nondegree seeking student who wants to take undergraduate courses must:
(1) be a high school graduate or have completed the GED;
(2) understand that acceptance in this category does not constitute acceptance to a degree granting program;
(3) have sufficient educational background to qualify for the course or courses in which enrollment is sought;
(4) accept personal responsibility for the applicability of credits earned while registered in this category; and
(5) be aware that nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or state financial aid.
Nondegree seeking students may register for no more than 7 credits each semester and may complete a maximum of 32 semester credits.
Note on credit policy at the University of Idaho
: Students can take up to 12 credits without submitting a formal application. (This applies to graduate students.) Undergraduate students can take 32 credits as nondegree seeking before they stop applying towards a bachelor's degree.
Once you are in the system you will register online
and follow these steps:
- Click on Student Information / Registration Menu
- Click on Registration Menu
- Choose the term
- Click on Add/Drop Classes
- Enter Class Registration Numbers (CRNs) and click Submit Changes button.