The University of Idaho provides students, alumni and friends with opportunities and resources they need to practice and showcase their skills and studio projects. The university campus has multiple facilities that work for small or large groups to watch performing arts or for gallery showings.
- Prichard Gallery -Is an outreach facility of the University of Idaho College of Art and Architecture.
- Reflection Gallery - Located in the Commons, features artistic creations of art and design students and others in the campus community.
- Ridenbaugh Gallery- Located on the main floor of Ribenbaugh Hall on the University of Idaho campus.
- Hartung Theater - Has 417 seats, build in 1973, is an intimate space in which to experience theater.
- Kiva Theater- Is a 120 seat multi-configurable space located off the second floor at the University of Idaho Education Building.
- Arena Theater -The Arena is a 50-seat performance studio theater managed and operated by the student theatre organization for showcasing student work in a black box setting.
- Kibbie Dome (large events) - The Kibbie Dome is home to University of Idaho's football, basketball and other special events.
- Computer Studio - Students have access to the tools and resources they need for the classroom and studio projects.