Let us be one of the first to celebrate your academic achievement at GradFest, October 17. This party before the big party (graduation) is meant to let you pick up all the things necessary to look the part for the commencement ceremony in December, and prepare you to connect with the 107,000 alumni worldwide. You’ll get the VIP treatment with alumni gifts, door prizes and a swift regalia pick up process. Get there early to share your shout-outs and stories on camera. We are excited to help you in this next step of your college adventure, and look forward to your future achievements as alumni.
Join us at GradFest:
- Wednesday, October 17
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vandal Ballroom — Pitman Center
- Pick-up your Vandal swag
- Enter the Gradfest drawing for a chance to win prizes
- Share your confessions as part of the Confessions of a College Graduate video shown during commencement
- Find out what color tassel you'll wear with your cap.
Check out these other commencement items:
- Purchase your bachelor's and master's cap, gown and tassel.
- Rent PhD and JD regalia at early-bird prices.
- Class rings, commencement announcements and diploma frames from Jostens
- Commencement and graduation ceremony photos from Grad Images
- Eligible honor students may pick up their honor cord at the Office of the Registrar's check-in table during the event.
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (208) 885-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.