Rivieras and Islands: France, Italy and Spain
Sept. 26 – Oct. 4, 2018
- Five-star, sophisticated French elegance suites with balconies for perfect views of the ocean
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages on board, as well as Wi-Fi.
- From $4,795 per person, double occupancy
Cruise for seven nights from Rome to Barcelona aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star m.s. Le Lyrial. This unique, comprehensive itinerary immerses you in the dynamic history, inimitable art and culture of the sun-drenched French and Italian Rivieras and islands. Visit up to five UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Carcassonne’s medieval fortifications and the picture-perfect cliffside villages of Italy’s Cinque Terre. Explore Corsica’s fortified town of Bonifacio. Visit either Florence or Pisa. Along the enchanting Côte d’Azur, enjoy specially arranged excursions in Monte Carlo and Marseille and time at leisure in St. Tropez. Rome Pre-Cruise and Barcelona Post-Cruise Options.
*Date, price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Seven-night cruise from Civitavecchia, Italy, to Barcelona, Spain, with port calls at Bonifacio, Corsica, France; Livorno for Florence or Pisa and Lucca, Porto Venere for Cinque Terre, and Portofino, Italy; Monte Carlo, Monaco; St. Tropez, Marseilles for Aix-en-Provence, and Sète for Carcassonne, France. ◆ Elegantly appointed, Five-Star Suite or Stateroom, each with a private bathroom.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available on board. Wine is served with lunch and dinner.
- All meals—early continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and dinner—throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Walking tour through Bonifacio’s ancient, picturesque Old Town.
- Choice of a full-day excursion to Florence, a UNESCO World Heritage site, featuring the octagonal Baptistery and a visit to the Accademia, or a full-day excursion to the Tuscan cities of Pisa, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Lucca.
- Excursion along the UNESCO World Heritage-designated Cinque Terre to visit the charming cliffside villages of Riomaggiore and Vernazza.
- Evening at leisure in the picturesque Italian Riviera village of Portofino.