Postcards from Cuba: Cruise through the heart of the Caribbean
Sept. 16-24, 2018
- Open the door to island culture on this week-long luxury cruise through the heart of the Caribbean; stopping in Cuba and The Bahamas.
- Go beyond the tourist destinations during your two days in Havana with unparalleled excursions.
- From $2,199 per person, double occupancy (airfare included from select cities)
Open the door to Cuba and the Caribbean on this week-long luxury cruise. Embark aboard the Sirena in Miami, an international city built on the foundation of Cuban immigration; and make your way to Great Stirrup Cay—a vision of Bahamian paradise—before visiting the Southeastern cultural hub of Santiago de Cuba; home to Desi Arnaz, Bacardi Rum, and the Battle of San Juan Hill. Sail the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea to the astounding bayside city of Cienfuegos, a former French settlement which remains a paragon of 19th-century urban planning. Your last stop on the island is Havana, where you’ll go beyond the tourist destinations with unparalleled excursions. These exclusive trips allow you to dive deep into the city’s 500 years of history and culture with intimate group sizes and uniquely educational experiences.
*Date, price and itinerary are subject to change
- Enjoy Bahamian paradise in Great Stirrup Cay
- See where Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders fought during the Battle of San Juan Hill outside of Santiago de Cuba
- Discover Cienfuegos’ old town center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dive into the art, culture, and history of Havana