Moscow Regalia Ordering
Graduation day is not complete without the traditional cap and gown that signifies an important event. Let’s get you what you need to look your best as you celebrate your exceptional achievement.
Academic regalia, commonly called cap and gown, is required when participating in the University of Idaho commencement ceremonies.
- Jan. 1 - Feb. 4 — Online ordering closed
- Feb. 5 - March 13 — Call the Office of Alumni Relations to place orders, (limited inventory) 208-885-6154
- March 24-25 — Pickup orders at GradFair
- March 26 - May 8 — Call Office of Alumni Relations to place orders (limited inventory), 208-885-6154
- May 11-16 — Distribution at Hays Hall (limited inventory), doctoral rentals signed out
- Juris Doctor regalia will be distributed by the College of Law
Come to GradFair to purchase.
You don’t need two, but if you want a second, come to GradFair to purchase.
There is a one tassel limit order online. Come to GradFair to purchase your second, if desired.
Each degree/major or study is designated a tassel color.
We only offer a purchase option for these degree types.
Pick-up your order the week prior to commencement at the Alumni Office 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Yes. Email and tell us your name, order and who will be picking up your order.