Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls Regalia Ordering
We’re thrilled to help you look your best for your commencement day. Online ordering is offered to our undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, juris doctor and faculty at our U of I Centers. To aid in distribution, all bachelor’s and master’s orders will be shipped to personal residences. Doctoral and J.D. orders are to be picked up at center locations (addresses below).
Order based on your center location:
Regalia Ordering Timeline:
- Feb. 18, 2020 – Online ordering opens
- Feb. 21, 2020 – GradFair, Coeur d’Alene Center
- Feb. 25, 2020 – GradFair, Boise Center
- March 19, 2020 – Deadline to order online
- Contact each Center to make arrangements for pick-up after deadline.
- Juris Doctor regalia will be distributed by the College of Law.
Doctoral and Juris Doctor orders can be picked up at these locations:
322 E. Front Street, Suite 200
Boise, ID 83702
1031 N Academic Way, Ste 242
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
1784 Science Center Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Come to GradFair to purchase.
You don’t need two, but if you want a second, come to GradFair to purchase.
There is a one tassel limit order online. Come to GradFair to purchase your second, if desired.
Each degree/major or study is designated a tassel color.
We only offer a purchase option for these degree types.
Pick-up your order the week prior to commencement at the Alumni Office 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Yes. Email and tell us your name, order and who will be picking up your order.