Transcript Request Instructions
For non-University of Idaho students, upon completion of your study abroad program, U of I will provide one official mailed transcript to your home university free of charge*. However, in order for us to do this, you must complete a University of Idaho Transcript Request Form.
- Step 1 — Fill out the information at the top of the form. Non-U of I Students should leave the ID number section blank. Sign your form by hand; your form will not be accepted without your signature.
- Step 2 — Select the option “Wait For Semester Grades”
- Step 3 — Write the name and address of your home university's Study Abroad or Registrar's Office. (Ask your university which office prefers to have your final transcripts before turning in this form.)
- Step 4 — Describe how you will pay for your extra transcripts or rush fees, if applicable. All checks should be payable to "University of Idaho, Bursar."
- *Step 5 — Submit the form to the University of Idaho Study Abroad office. Do not mail to the Registrar’s office.
If you miss any of these steps, your form will be rejected, and we will require a corrected submission.
Link to Transcript Request Form
Please return the form to the U of I Study Abroad Office at the information below. DO NOT send the form to the Registrar’s Office address that is listed on the form.
International Programs Office
875 Perimeter Dr MS 1250
University of Idaho
Moscow, ID 83844-1250