Built in 1970, the Swim Center has two 25-yard pools, an eight lane 25 yard competitive pool and a four lane 25 yard warm-up/teaching pool. The competitive pool also has one 1 meter and one 3 meter diving board.
The swim center is vibrant with user groups from the University and surrounding community working together to provide a safe environment for healthy lifestyles through aquatics.
- The swim center is closed the following days of Winter Break; Saturday December 21 and Sunday December 22 and December 24 through January 5. We will be open for morning and noon Lap Swim Monday December 23. There will be no lap/open swims on Monday December 23.
- Please be advised that Memorial Gym Locker room construction project begins Monday December 16 and their will be limited or no access to the Memorial Gym locker rooms. Please watch for signs or communicate with the Memorial Gym attendants about the construction project.
- The swim center will re-open on Monday January 6, 2014 for Morning, Noon and Evening Lap/Open swim.
- All Swim Center Membership Pass Cards can be obtained at the Swim Center check-in desk.
- Board appointed faculty and staff are now able to purchase semester and annual passes through payroll deduction.
- Please select the “University of Idaho Swim Center Scholarship Fund” for your choice of annual giving. The University of Idaho Swim Center Scholarship Fund has been created for you to give the gift of swim lessons to those in need of financial assistance.
- Email the University of Idaho Swim Center for questions and comments.