Built in 1970, the Swim Center has two 25-yard pools, an eight lane 25 yard competitive pool and a four lane 25 yard warm-up/teaching pool. The competitive pool also has one 1 meter and one 3 meter diving board.
The swim center is vibrant with user groups from the University and surrounding community working together to provide a safe environment for healthy lifestyles through aquatics.
- The swim center is closed the following days of Fall Break; Sunday November 24, and Thursday November 28 through Sunday December 1, 2014, enjoy your Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. We will be open for Lap Swim Monday November 25 through Wednesday November 27.
- All Swim Center Membership Pass Cards can be obtained at the Swim Center check-in desk.
- Board appointed faculty and staff are now able to purchase semester and annual passes through payroll deduction.
- Please select the “University of Idaho Swim Center Scholarship Fund” for your choice of annual giving. The University of Idaho Swim Center Scholarship Fund has been created for you to give the gift of swim lessons to those in need of financial assistance.
- Email the University of Idaho Swim Center for questions and comments.