Built in 1970, the Swim Center has two 25-yard pools, an eight lane 25 yard competitive pool and a four lane 25 yard warm-up/teaching pool. The competitive pool also has one 1 meter and one 3 meter diving board.
The swim center is vibrant with user groups from the University and surrounding community working together to provide a safe environment for healthy lifestyles through aquatics.
- Summer Evening Lap/Open Swims will begin Monday May 19 and continue through July 25. Times will be 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. sharing the Deep Pool with other programing.
- Summer Noon Lap Swim begin on Wednesday May 21 and continue through July 25 and times will open be from 11:30 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Annual Maintenance begins on Saturday July 26 and the swim center will be closed through Sunday August 24.
- All Swim Center Membership Pass Cards can be obtained at the Swim Center check-in desk.
- Board appointed faculty and staff are now able to purchase semester and annual passes through payroll deduction.
- Please select the “University of Idaho Swim Center Scholarship Fund” for your choice of annual giving. The University of Idaho Swim Center Scholarship Fund has been created for you to give the gift of swim lessons to those in need of financial assistance.
- Email the University of Idaho Swim Center for questions and comments.