P.O. Box 442010
1080 West 6th St.
Moscow, ID 83844-2010
Main Office: (800) 681-9361
Local Phone: (208) 885-6571
Fax: (208) 885-6606
Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
LLC 24-Hour Desk
Living Learning Communities
Wallace Residence Center
South Hill & South Hill Vista Apartments
Supporting Your Success
The first year of college is a huge adjustment for most students. For some, the changes become challenges and struggles to keep up with academic demands. University Housing is deeply committed to the academic success of our resident students. We provide many programs and resources to help you in your transition and support your studies.
- An Assistant Director of Student Success based in University Housing.
- MAP-Works, an individualized assessment and goal-tracking program for first-year students.
- The McCoy Men's Honors Community and Women's Honors Community, specifically geared toward academic success for high-achieving first-year students.
- The Campbell Co-Ed Community, a 24-hour quiet community for students who desire a focused study environment.
- Special emphasis communities for Agriculture and Life Sciences, Engineering (men-only and women-only), College of Natural Resources and the Fine Arts to encourage academic success by common experiences.
- Encouragement and access to the broader university support of academic success through the Honors Program, Library, Tutoring, and Writing Center.