P.O. Box 442010
1080 West 6th St.
Moscow, ID 83844-2010
Main Office: (800) 681-9361
Local Phone: (208) 885-6571
Fax: (208) 885-6606
Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
LLC 24-Hour Desk
Living Learning Communities
Wallace Residence Center
South Hill & South Hill Vista Apartments
Visit Your Vandal
University Housing recognizes that you, our students parents and families, are an important and integral part of your college student’s success. Research shows that your keen interest and support will help insure both better grades and a timely graduation for your student. We welcome the opportunity to have you visit your student here in Moscow and want to help you with a few ideas of what to do with your student while visiting.
You can get turn by turn directions to the Moscow campus from this map link.
Accommodations in Moscow
There are more than a dozen hotels and inns near the Moscow Campus, many within walking distance to residence halls.
Once on Campus, visit the Admissions office in the Student Union Building, where you can sign up for a Campus Tour or meet an Advisor in your student’s Major field of study.
University Housing Tours
Here at University Housing, we offer specialized Residence Hall tours Monday through Friday leaving from the University Housing office, Wallace Residence Center second floor, at 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. No advance sign-ups are required. One of our Housing Tour Guides will take you on an hour-long tour of 3 of our available residence hall options for students and the resident dining facility. Guides will explain the benefits of living in housing, our student success initiatives , costs, dining plans and more.
Activities on Campus
There are many exciting activities to enjoy with your student when visiting campus.
- Attend a Vandal Athletic event. Our teams compete in the competitive WAC Conference in NCAA Division I.
- Visit the Vandal Store and get “Geared Up” for the University of Idaho.
- Stroll through beautiful downtown Moscow and visit the many small shops on Main Street.
- Take a shopping trip to the Palouse Mall.
- Eat out at one of the many restaurants in town.
- Play a round of golf. Visit the U of I Golf Course, located on campus
- Explore campuses many historical sites including the Administration Building, Arboretum and "I" Bench.