P.O. Box 442010
1080 West 6th St.
Moscow, ID 83844-2010
Main Office: (800) 681-9361
Local Phone: (208) 885-6571
Fax: (208) 885-6606
Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
LLC 24-Hour Desk
Living Learning Communities
Wallace Residence Center
South Hill & South Hill Vista Apartments
Supporting Your Student
Inspiring Student SuccessUniversity Housing encourages parents and families to be active in their students lives. Take note of your student's behaviors, know how they are doing academically, get to know their friends and always be ready to support them when needed. The following resources can help you stay involved and support your student during their time at the university.
- The Vandal Parents Web site can help you keep track of important dates and information that will help you and your student.
- The Dean of Students Office supports the academic mission of the University of Idaho and strives to enhance the personal growth and civic responsibility of students. You can email the Dean of Students office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Support Services is designed for students with a temporary or permanent disability, and provides further information about accommodations and campus access.
- Student Health Services has a number of programs for students, including: Nutrition Counseling, Student Health Clinic, Pharmacy and University Psychiatrist
- The Counseling and Testing Center has a staff of full-time psychologists and supervised graduate intern and practicum students. The Counseling and Testing Center offers students access to a wide range of counseling services, resources, and referrals.
- Student Accounts has information about charges and billing for student accounts, including fee and tuition charges, room and board charges, family housing charges, and health center charges.
- The Vandal Card Office can help with information about Vandal Cards, the University of Idaho identification card. Students' meal plans also go on the Vandal Card, and students can add money to their Vandal Card to use it as a debit card at many locations across campus, including the bookstore, copy machines, laundry machines, vending machines, food courts, and many more.
- The Office of the Registrar provides service in the areas of registration and student records, and supports academic affairs in a variety of ways, ranging from publication of class schedules and general catalogs to scheduling classroom space.
- Financial Aid at the University of Idaho is available to help students and parents finance education. Although financial aid may not cover all the costs of education, students and parents interested in financial assistance are encouraged to contact the office of Student Financial Aid Services on the UI Campus. Financial aid can be used to cover housing costs as well as other educational costs. A financial aid adviser is available to assist students and parents with the complete financial aid process. Contact Student Financial Aid Services by calling toll-free: (888) 884-3246 or locally: (208) 885-6312, or by email: email@example.com