P.O. Box 442010
1080 West 6th St.
Moscow, ID 83844-2010
Main Office: (800) 681-9361
Local Phone: (208) 885-6571
Fax: (208) 885-6606
Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
LLC 24-Hour Desk
Living Learning Communities
Wallace Residence Center
South Hill & South Hill Vista Apartments
Health and Safety
Commitment to Your Student and You
At University Housing we take your student's health and safety very seriously. We hope that these features and efforts will give you peace of mind as your student studies here on the Moscow campus.
- Vandal Card Building Access: residence hall students must use their Vandal Card to enter a residence hall and their card access is restricted to their specific residence hall building and community areas.
- Escort Policy: University Housing requires that students living in residence halls escort guests in and out of buildings at all times. Students may not have a guest stay more than 3 consecutive nights during the semester and is at no time allowed to give their guest card access to the residence hall.
- Resident Assistants (RA's): RA's are located in each hall/floor to resolve students needs and act as a guide/monitor of student safety procedures and protocol.
- Professional Staff: Each residence hall has a live-in Resident Director or Area Coordinator who is a full time professional staff member available to assist students with any safety or community needs.
- LLC 24-Hour Desk: a 365 day operation, the 24-Hour desk serves as a student resource for emergencies, lock-outs, disturbances, complaints or other student needs. Students and University guests can visit the desk or reach it by phone at 208-885-7379.
- Moscow Police Department: University Housing works directly with the Moscow Police Department to ensure student safety. Police Officers do frequent hall walk-through's to check that student safety procedures are being followed.
- Campus Security: University Housing works with the Campus Security officers to provide hall walk-through's, safety checks and a 24-Hour campus 'Safe Walk' program.