P.O. Box 442010
1080 West 6th St.
Moscow, ID 83844-2010
Main Office: (800) 681-9361
Local Phone: (208) 885-6571
Fax: (208) 885-6606
Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
LLC 24-Hour Desk
Living Learning Communities
Wallace Residence Center
South Hill & South Hill Vista Apartments
Encouraging Academic Success
University Housing is a part of a three-way partnership with parents and students to assure that every resident student has access to the resources required for academic success. We urge you to stay engaged with your student's academic progress and to encourage the full use of University Housing resources.
- An Assistant Director of Student Success based in University Housing.
- MAP-Works, an individualized assessment and goal-tracking program for first-year students.
- The McCoy Men's Honors Community and Women's Honors Community, specifically geared toward academic success for high-achieving first-year students.
- The Campbell Co-Ed Community, a 24-hour quiet community for students who desire a focused study environment.
- Special emphasis communities for Agriculture and Life Sciences, Engineering (men-only and women-only), College of Natural Resources and the Fine Arts to encourage academic success by common experiences.
- Encouragement and access to the broader university support of academic success through the Honors Program, Library, Tutoring, and Writing Center.