P.O. Box 442010
1080 West 6th St.
Moscow, ID 83844-2010
Main Office: (800) 681-9361
Local Phone: (208) 885-6571
Fax: (208) 885-6606
Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
LLC 24-Hour Desk
Living Learning Communities
Wallace Residence Center
South Hill & South Hill Vista Apartments
- Keep your door locked when you’re not in your room
- Don’t leave valuable items like notebook computers, iPods or cell phones in plain view
- Keep your Vandal Card with you at all times. If you lose your Vandal Card you should deactivate it online right away.
- When you have visitors you have to meet them at the front door of the building, chaperone them while they are visiting and escort them to the front door when they leave.
- Don’t allow any unfamiliar people access to your building by following your through a secure door.
- If you see unfamiliar people in your hall report them to your Residence Assistant.
Items Not Permitted in Residence Halls
Some personal items are not allowed in the residence halls in Residence Halls for safety reasons. For a complete list, check the Residence Hall Handbook.
- Halogen lamps
- Cooking equipment with the exception of microwave ovens (limited to 800 watts) when used according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Coffee pots, Espresso machines or electric kettles without a timed or thermostatically controlled automatic shut off switch
- Waffle irons
- Electric grills (including a George Foreman grill)
- Slow cooker (crock pot)
- Toasters, toaster ovens or convection ovens
- Candle warmers
- Deep fryers
- Rice cookers
Students under 21 years of age are not permitted to drink or possess alcohol. Read more about our alcohol policy.