Rates effective July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016:
||12 month Agreement
||$3528/ per semester
||$4530/ per semester
|South Hill Apartments
||$3114/ per semester
||$3306/ per semester
||$3798/ per semester
|South Hill Vista Apartments
||$3708/ per semester
||$4248/ per semester
||$4602/ per semester
*Semesters are 6 month time frames. Fall semester is July 1- December 31. Spring semester is January 1-June 30
*Costs will pro-rated based upon move-in date for the semester.
Included in Your Costs
- Water, sewer and trash pickup are included at no extra cost
- Ethernet and wireless access to the campus computer network with high-speed internet at no extra cost
- Apartment Lease holders are responsible for electricity costs.
- Students opting for an agreement for less than 12 months pay a $50 per month premium on the 12 month rate structure above.
- Payments: Apartment charges will be deducted from Student’s financial aid, if applicable. The remaining balance covering occupancy during that particular semester shall be paid in full on or before the first day of the applicable semester. Alternatively, Student can contact the Student Accounts Office, located in the Student Union Building, for additional payment options. Students who do not pay on time will be subject to (1) late fees as outlined by the Student Accounts office and (2) a ten (10) day Apartment/Family Housing License Agreement termination notice.