University Housing is dedicated to providing students a successful first year on campus.
Students living in the Theophilus Tower are required to participate in the Vandal Edge program which works to help students become active members of the University of Idaho community.
This program requires Tower students to:
- Attend two culturally based programs each semester
- Participate in one service project each semester
- Become a member of a student organization or club
- Attend one workshop presented by an Academic Assistant
- Attend one study session presented by a Academic Assistant Starter
- Meet with an Academic Adviser