Transfer students are selected from those applicants who present a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (C average) on all college-level study attempted in all accredited colleges attended, exclusive of courses for which credits are not allowed. Students transferring from out-of-state schools in the College of Engineering must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80. Other departments may have additional requirements pertaining to transfer students.
If you are an international student you have different admission requirements.
As a transfer student you must submit:
- An application for admission.
- $60 application fee (nonrefundable).
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Applicants with fewer than 14 transferable credits must also meet the admission requirements for first year students.
- High school records may aid in the scholarship selection process, so submission of high school credentials, although not required, is recommended.
If you do not meet the published criteria for admission at the time of review, you may apply to the Admissions Committee for consideration.