When you activate your Passcode Suppression, you can access your Voice Mail service from your own telephone line only, without having to enter a passcode each time. To turn Passcode Suppression ON/OFF
Access Voice Mail by dialing 5-0086
At the Main Menu, press 4 to select Personal Options
- Press 1 for Personal Profile
- Press 1 for Passcode Options
- Press 2 for Passcode Suppression
- If Passcode Suppression is ON, press 1 to turn OFF.
- If Passcode Suppression is OFF, press 1 to turn ON.
Note: A four digit Passcode is still associated with your Voice Mailbox. You will need to use this Passcode to access your mailbox from any telephone line other than your own. Caution
: When you activate Passcode Suppression anyone with access to your telephone line can enter your mailbox and review your messages.