Forwarding a Message
After you have listened to a message, you may forward a copy of the message to another local mailbox.
- After you have heard the message, press 5
- Enter the recipient’s phone number or a group list number
- Dial the 10 digit phone number that you want to forward to, then press #(you may forward the message to more than one mailbox)
- An announcement will indicate who will receive the message.
- You may add additional recipient’s numbers to forward to at this time.
- To record your message press # now
- Please record a brief introduction to this message (minimum 5 seconds), Press any key when finished.
VM – Forwarding
To Forward your Telephone to Voice Mail:
- Dial *58, then 5-0086 #, you will receive a confirmation tone(This places 5-0086 in memory as the number to forward to)
- Then dial, *50, you will receive a confirmation tone
- This activates the forward to the number that is in memory
Callers will go directly to Voice Mail when they dial your Telephone number.
To De-activate the Forward
- Dial #40, you will receive a confirmation tone
Once you have de-activated the forward 5-0086 will still remain in memory unless you overlay it with a different telephone number.
Next time you want to forward to Voice Mail you only dial *50 to activate the Forward.