1. Access Voice Mail 5-0086
2. Select 4 from the Main Menu
3. Press 5 for Telephone Numbers
4. Press 2 to select/change your Personal Receptionist telephone number. The service will recite your current Personal Receptionist destination telephone number (if previously set).
Press 1 to keep.
Press 2 to change.
- Enter your new 10-digit Personal Receptionist telephone number. (NOTE: this must be a local telephone number.)
- Press # to keep it and return to the Personal Receptionist Menu.
Press 3 to delete
- Press 1 to confirm deletion
- Press 2 to keep it and return to the Telephone Number.
When you have completed the Attendant setup, you will need to revise your Voice Mail GREETING to include the verbiage, Dial zero, and then pound (#) to reach [person’s name/title or a special information message, such as "for immediate assistance", "to reach another member of our team", or "to reach our main office"] .