Previously, Telephone Services handled all requests for AT&T Conferences. Now, you must handle these arrangements on your own. Requests must be submitted at least five days in advance using this online request form or, for same-day service you may contact AT&T by phone using these instructions.
Once established, the AT&T conference is exclusively yours and is available to you 24/7. Participants can join by phone, computer or both. Hosts can schedule and access conferences directly from their AT&T desktop application using Outlook. The virtual meeting lets users share voice and data using existing internet and phone resources. If you do not use your conference at least once every six months, AT&T will automatically delete your conference. If this occurs, you will need to setup a new conference as they are unable to re-active a dormant conference.
• Audio, Web or a combination of both
• Video, up to 4 video links, web cameras required
• Interfaces with Outlook for scheduling conferences
• Reservationless, up to 125 participants per conference
• Application sharing, material sharing and web tours
• Dependable service
• Charges bill directly to departmental budget under the Host’s telephone number
• Can be hosted from anywhere within USA, not restricted to on-campus use
You are responsible for the security of your Host Code. Protect it as if it were a PIN and do not share the Host Code with others as you are solely responsible for all charges to your conference. Conferences are not to be shared among departments or various individuals within a department; each department or person needs to establish their own conference to ensure security and billing to the correct budget.
Pricing – USA only
• Audio Conferencing: 5 cents per minute, per Participant (includes long distance charges)
• Web Conferencing: 10 cents per minute, per Participant
• Combination Audio and Web Conferencing: 15 cents per minute, per Participant.
Each Host/Participant is charged per minute for audio conferencing, even if they are calling from a local number or are using the toll free number for access.
Audio Conferencing Support
To contact AT&T Audio conferencing support, call (800) 526-2655.
International Audio Conferences
Access to Canada is included with basic audio conferencing. Access to any other foreign country must be requested 48 business hours in advance of your conference. If you need international access, send an email to Dawn Rasmussen with AT&T. Include your AT&T Folder ID, the Host’s phone number and a list of the country or countries that you need access to.
Web Conferencing Support
To contact AT&T Connect Web conferencing support, call (888) 796-6118. For first time users, instructor lead or self-paced training is available through AT&T online. Once you create an account, you can then schedule your training session. Upon completion of a web conference, ensure that you exit/close the conference as charges cease when the Host has exited the conference event.
Contact for Questions
If you have any questions regarding the conferencing services available, call AT&T directly at (800) 526-2655.