- Community Action, The Community Service Block Grant program provides States and Federal and State-recognized Indian Tribes with funds to provide a range of services to address the needs of low income individuals to ameliorate the causes and conditions of poverty. The CSBG is administered by the Division of State Assistance in the Office of Community Services (OCS).
- Idaho Women's Commission, Through educational and informational efforts, the Idaho Women's Commission works toward equal opportunities for women.
- Idaho Women's Network, Through research, education and grass roots organizing, Idaho Women's Network works to challenge oppression, promote equality and improve the quality and opportunity in the lives of women and their families.
- Women of Color Alliance, The Women of Color Alliance strives to unite women of color in a strong common bond, so that women can change destructive racial disharmony by actively leading our families and society, in honoring our powerful cultural diversity and responding to humanity’s call for love, respect, compassion and service.
- Your Family, Friends, and Neighbors, Promote respect and understanding for all people, especially in regard to sexual orientation and gender identity.