Other Resources for Women
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure - One of the largest breast cancer organizations that promotes education and research.
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League - Supports and promotes a woman's pro-choice rights.
- Women Entrepreneurs - An advocacy groups that helps women entrepreneurs excel and succeed in all levels of business.
- Women in the Ancient World - A series of articles about the role of women in ancient cultures like Egypt, Rome, and Greece.
- Women's Studies - A list of resources from the Association of College & Research Libraries regarding women throughout history.
- Documents from the Women's Liberation Movement - An archive of articles about women's liberation in the 1960's and 1970s from Duke University.Guerrilla Girls- A fun, alternative feminist group that uses humor and facts spread advocacy - all while wearing gorilla masks.
- Women's Health - Government site dedicated to the latest news and facts on issues important to women's health.
- Notable Women of Computing & Mathematics - Some of the most brilliant women to make contributions to the world of math and technology.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - A number for women to call if they have been victims of dating or domestic violence.
- A Celebration of Women Writers - An amazing collection of women authors throughout history; searchable by name, time period, country, and ethnicity.
- Jeannette Rankin Foundation - A non-profit that raises money to award scholarships to low-income women over the age of 35 who wish to further their educations.
- Educating Jane - Provides a list of scholarships specifically for girls and women.
- RAINN - The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network; provides assistance and resources for women who are victims of sexual abuse.
- Sexual Assault - FAQs on sexual assault and what to do if you've been assaulted.