- Violence Prevention Program, Committed to personal, campus, and community safety.
- Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse, Help for victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Sojourner's, The Stonewall Health Project is a regional HIV prevention program addressing the physical, psychological, and emotional health of men who have sex with men, impacting sexual decisions, promoting healthy choices, and affirming personal sexuality.
- WSU Women's Resource Center, The mission of the Women’s Resource Center is to facilitate a work and learning environment at Washington State University that supports the success and empowerment of all women students, staff and faculty, as individuals and as a community.
- WSU Department of Women's Studies, Women's Studies is an interdisciplinary field of research and teaching that places gender and women at the center of inquiry.