40th Anniversary Gala Celebration
An Evening to Celebrate the Women's Center
Women's Center 40th Anniversary Gala
Held on Friday, November 9
Founded in 1972, the University of Idaho Women’s Center is one of the oldest continuously-operating campus-based women’s centers in the nation. At a memorable fundraising evening event attended by more than 100 campus and community partners, we celebrated in style our 40 years of service to the University of Idaho and local Moscow community!
Proceeds from the Gala are still being tallied, but bids from the silent and live auctions alone raised over $5,000 to help support Women’s Center’s programs and services! If you’d like to support the work of the Women's Center and give $40 for our 40 years of service, please go to the University of Idaho's online giving page.
Mikey's Gyros provided delectable hors d'oeuvres, including:
- Lemon-oregano chicken skewers with tzatsiki dipping sauce
- Bruschetta with caramelized onions and chèvre
- Mini spinach-feta phyllo pastries
- Mediterranean platter with hummus, pita, roasted red peppers, olives, feta
- Seasonal fruit and cheese (Brie, local Cheddar, and Dill Havarti) platter with crackers
- Chocolate-chocolate and key lime mini cupcakes
- Mini baklava
For information about event catering by Mikey's Gyros, please contact Louise Todd at email@example.com or call (208) 882-0780.