The Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) seeks to broaden the University of Idaho’s commitment to cultural enrichment and academic excellence by maintaining an environment that supports multiculturalism and promotes inclusion. OMA believes that each member of the University of Idaho community makes a valuable contribution to the intellectual and social culture of the University.
- Promote cultural awareness throughout the University of Idaho community.
- Provide support for multicultural organizations.
- Maintain a campus-wide structure that supports academic success.
- Promote curriculum efforts that focus on mutual understanding and inclusion.
- Advocate for multicultural issues and initiatives.
For more information download: