Flatscreen Advertising Request
The intent of flat screen displays is to present information about local events and activities to students, staff and faculty of the University of Idaho.
Flat screens are located on each floor of the Idaho Commons to create the best visual settings possible. Current ASUI calendar, time, date, weather, current and up-coming events and student and departmental announcements are available on the display screens.
- ASUI-Recognized Student Organizations – No Charge,
- University of Idaho Departments & Affiliates – $30 setup fee
- Off Campus Non-Profit Groups – $50 setup fee
- Commercial – Rates Negotiable
- All advertising must be paid in advance using UI budget numbers (if established) or cash or credit card
- Cancellations must be expressed in written format and will result in forfeiture of setup fee.
- Flat screen slide requests must be received by designated personnel one week prior to requested run date.
- Slides may run for a maximum of two weeks or be submitted for renewal.
- If renewed, slides that required a set-up fee will be charged a $30.00 renewal fee at that time.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a clear start and end date.
- On the first floor of the Idaho Commons in the main Food Court area.
- On the second floor, there is a flat screen located at the entrance of Einstein's Bagel Shop across from the Information Desk.
- On the third floor, a flat screen is located in the Overlook Lounge near the ASUI offices.
- On the fourth floor of the Idaho Commons by the elevator next to the Summit Conference Center.
- Do not use spaces in the file name. Use dashes. E.g.: this-is-a-file-name.jpg
- Slides must be 1536 pixels wide by 864 pixels tall
- Files must be saved as a .jpg or .png file types
- Submitted requests with incorrectly sized or saved files will be rejected.
- All advertising content will be reviewed by designated personnel and upon dispute, finalized by the Assistant Vice Provost for Student Affairs or other designated personnel.
- All content must be submitted in the correct format to be considered and must be composed of respectable elements.
- There will be no profanity, obscenity, or demeaning substances allowed.
- All displays must have the name and contact information of the sponsor visible at all times.
- Events must be nonexclusive, open to the student body and/or general public to promote civic interests.
- At this time, no political endorsements (at any professional level) will be allowed to ensure equal opportunity for all candidates of election. However, public service announcements with the endorser clearly listed will be displayed.
- The Idaho Commons and Bruce M. Pitman Center or its designee may approve or reject any content.