- Please review the bylaws (pdf) to make sure your student organization is eligible to receive funding.
- Attend a Mandatory Council Meeting with Funding Board Training.
- If you would like the Chair and/or Vice Chair to review your application for feedback prior to your final application submit your draft one week before the application deadline.*
- Complete a Funding Request Application, Funding Budget Spreadsheet, and W-9 form. All Funding Request Forms must be submitted by NOON on the application deadline.
- The Board will review your request at a Funding Board Meeting the Tuesday after the application deadline.
- Wait for confirmation. The Funding Board Chair will contact you within two business days of the Funding Board Meeting to inform you of the Board’s decision, including the allocated amount, the items for which you will be reimbursed, and reimbursement procedures.
- If the Board has further questions, you will receive notification to attend a Funding Board Hearing where the Board will ask questions pertaining to your activities, group’s mission, and the impact this funding will have on students at the University of Idaho.
- Upon completion of the Event/Travel, fill out a Travel Expense Reimbursement Form or Non-Travel Expense Reimbursement Form. Contact Meladi Lanier to make an appointment to turn in this form and your original receipts.
- Wait for your reimbursement check to be processed. It takes a minimum of three weeks for the ASUI and the University of Idaho to process your paperwork once you have turned in receipts. Checks are available for pick-up from Meladi Lanier in ASUI, Commons 302.
*This is an optional step. Please know that incorrect, incomplete, or late applications will not be accepted.
2014 Funding Board Application Deadlines - Due by 12:00pm
- Friday, September 19
- Friday, October 17
- Friday, November 14
- Friday, January 16
- Friday, February 13
- Friday, March 13
- Friday, April 17
What are things for which clubs may be reimbursed?
- Registration for Conferences & Competitions
- Room Rentals (off campus)
PowerPoint used at funding training meetings.
Student Organization Funding Board, Chair; Robby Jenkins
Student Organization Funding Board, Vice Chair; Emma Bride