About Our Personal Trainers
Wellness Program Personal Trainers are certified by national organizations such as American Council on Exercise (ACE) or American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). Personal Trainers also receive additional training prior to and while they are working.
Personal Training Starter Pack (PDF)
Our Personal Trainers have a variety of specialties including:
- Sports specific training
- Training novice exercisers
- Weight management
- Strength training
- Cardiovascular training
What Can A Personal Trainer Do For Me?
- Design a personalized exercise program to meet your goals
- Provide cardiovascular instruction
- Provide resistance-training instruction
- Provide time efficient workouts
- Assist you in minimizing injury during each session
- Provide you with motivation and accountability
Programs & Costs
Partner Training Prices
Fitness Assessment and/or Consultation ($35) (1 Hour): Assesses your current health and fitness condition, and allows you to discuss with a trainer how to refine and achieve your goals.
Intro to Fitness ($85) (All sessions are 1 Hour): This is the ideal beginning package. It is three sessions with a trainer.
- Fitness Assessment & Consultation
- Training Session:
- Follow up training Session
Multiple Sessions (All sessions are 1 Hour)
- 1 Session: ($35)
- 4 Sessions: ($120)
- 10 Sessions: ($275)
- 20 Sessions: ($500)
Body Composition ($8.00) (Approximatley 5-10 minutes)
- Includes Bio-Electrical, Skin Fold, and Ultrasound Tests:
Partner Personal Training (All sessions are 1 Hour)
- Partners must have similar training goals
||Pack of 4