Tutoring and Academic Assistance Programs are always on the lookout for energetic and capable tutors.
We need tutors in all subject areas including:
- Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry
- Math (Calculus & above)
- Business/ Accounting/ Economics
- Animal Veterinary Science
- Foreign Languages
Who can be a tutor?
Anyone can be a tutor. If you enjoy working with people, sharing your knowledge, and can empathize with students, we want to hear from you.
Do I need to be a student in order to tutor?
We primarily hire student tutors but occasionally hire non-students.
What are Tutor Requirements?
Tutors must be:
- Able to show competency (received an A or B in subjects to be tutored)
- Able to provide instructor recommendation
- Able to communicate effectively
- Willing to complete tutor training
What are the benefits of tutoring?
- Flexible hours for busy students
- Learning more through tutoring the subject
- Excellent addition to resume, scholarship, or job application
- Satisfaction of helping others
- Improve communication skills
- Sharing skills and knowledge with others
- Competitive wages
- Being a positive influence on the success of students
How do I apply?
All prospective tutors must complete the pre-employment application
with the Human Resources Department. Contact email@example.com
for more information.