Tutoring & College Success (TCS) encourages and enables student success by providing a variety of academic support services. All services offered by TCS are free.
Tutoring & Supplemental Instruction
- Course-specific study sessions targeting courses with historically high D/F/W rates.
- Open to ALL University of Idaho students, drop-in tutoring is available Sunday through Thursday in the Idaho Commons Ice Springs Room (327).
- See schedule for details.
- TCS employs up to 75 tutors for Academic Support & Access Programs yearly.
Credit for College Success
- 2-credit College Success Strategies courses are offered twice each semester.
- Workshops on any academic success topic, from time management to study skills to stress management are available upon request.
Academic Success Consultation
- Individual consultations from our learning and success experts are available upon request.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.