The purpose of the Reveley Scholarship is to recognize the academic progress and academic achievement of University of Idaho students with either a documented specific learning disability or attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and to recognize the student’s commitment and extraordinary effort toward pursuing his/her educational goals.
Applicants must meet ALL following criteria to be considered:
- Be enrolled as a degree seeking undergraduate at UI, both Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters (any major).
- Successfully complete a minimum of six credits each semester and achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above by the end of the academic year (Spring 2014).
- Attach appropriate documentation of your learning disability.
- Documentation must verify the existence of a specific learning disability or ADD/ADHD and the functional limitations it imposes. If you are registered with Disability Support Services, you may ask this office to provide you with a copy of your documentation OR you may provide a copy of your psycho-educational testing that confirms your disability OR a letter from a psychologist or psychiatrist that documents your disability.
- Fully complete the application and personal statement.
- Turn in your application packet (the application sheet and your personal statement) by the February 21, 2014 deadline at 4:00 p.m.
- Bring it to the ASAP front desk in Idaho Commons, 306. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DAY AND TIME.
- Students whose applications have been turned in on time but are incomplete will be notified ASAP and will be further instructed to complete the application package.
Please address questions to Stephanie Lathrop, email@example.com; 885-6307.
- Students who have been selected as finalists will be contacted by February 28th to schedule a 20 minute interview during the following week.
Please download the application HERE