The purpose of the Reveley Scholarship is to recognize the academic progress and academic achievement of University of Idaho students with either a documented specific learning disability or attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and to recognize the student’s commitment and extraordinary effort toward pursuing his/her educational goals.
Application Deadline: 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19
Applicants must meet ALL following criteria to be considered:
- Be enrolled as a degree seeking undergraduate at UI, both Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters (any major).
- Successfully complete a minimum of six credits each semester and achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above by the end of the academic year (Spring 2016).
- Attach appropriate documentation of your learning disability.
- Documentation must verify the existence of a specific learning disability or ADD/ADHD and the functional limitations it imposes. If you are registered with Disability Support Services, you may ask this office to provide you with a copy of your documentation OR you may provide a copy of your psycho-educational testing that confirms your disability OR a letter from a psychologist or psychiatrist that documents your disability.
- Fully complete the application and personal statement.
- Turn in your application packet (the application sheet and your personal statement) by the February 19, 2016 deadline at 5:00 p.m.
- Bring it to the ASAP front desk in Idaho Commons, 306. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DAY AND TIME.
- Students whose applications have been turned in on time but are incomplete will be notified ASAP and will be further instructed to complete the application package.
- Students who have been selected as finalists will be contacted by Friday, Feb. 26 to schedule a 20-minute interview the following week.
Email Teresa Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 885-6307.