Living Learning Communities
Living Learning Communities (LLCs) are comprised of eight apartment-style residence halls that offer different community options for sophomore and older undergraduate students, graduate students, and transfer students. However, first-year students can live in both Upham and College of Natural Resources. Themes in the LLCs include: College of Natural Resources (CNR), Engineering, Scholars and Global Living Experience (see Interest Theme Communities).
Housing rates for a Double Room: $2,437.50/Semester; Single Room, $3,125/Semester.
View and compare all Residence Hall Costs
Each residence hall in the LLCs holds 75 students and provides private study rooms, lounge spaces, community kitchens, and game rooms. The LLCs offer mainly single room-options with some doubles available in gender-specific suites. Each floor plan varies in size and room set-up, which includes a furnished living room, restroom, and kitchenette space. The suites can hold 2 to 5 students. Each room includes a twin bed, closet, desk, bookshelves, chair, and set of drawers.
- Gem - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Syringa - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Sage - Sophomore and beyond, Global Living Experience theme, on 5th floor | See Floor Plans
- Upham - First Year Only | See Floor Plans
- College of Natural Resources (CNR) - First Year through Upper Level | See Floor Plans
- Gault - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Engineering theme - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Scholars theme - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans