Living Learning Communities
Living Learning Communities (LLCs) are comprised of eight apartment-style residence halls offering different community options for sophomore and older undergraduate students, graduate students, and transfer students. First-year students can live in Upham and College of Natural Resources LLCs. Themes include: Engineering, Scholars and Global Living Experience and College of Natural Resources (CNR).
Housing rates for a double room are $2,437.50/Semester. Single Rooms are $3,125/Semester
Each residence hall in the LLCs holds 75 students and provides private study rooms, lounge spaces, community kitchens, and game rooms. The LLCs offer mainly single room-options with some doubles available in gender-specific suites. Each floor plan varies in size and room set-up, which includes a furnished living room, restroom, and kitchenette space. The suites can hold 2 to 5 students. Each room includes a twin bed, closet, desk, bookshelves, chair, and set of drawers.
- Gem - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Syringa - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Sage - Sophomore and beyond, Global Living Experience, on 5th floor | See Floor Plans
- Upham - First Year Only | See Floor Plans
- College of Natural Resources (CNR) - First Year through Upper Level | See Floor Plans
- Gault - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Engineering theme - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans
- Scholars theme - Sophomore and beyond | See Floor Plans