We want to help you advertise your event. There are several options within the Idaho Commons and Bruce M. Pitman Center you can reserve.
Questions? Email the facilities/events manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 885-6956.
The intent of flat screen displays is to present information about local events and activities to students, staff and faculty of the University of Idaho.
Flat screens are located on each floor of the Idaho Commons to create the best visual settings possible. Current ASUI calendar, time, date, weather, current and up-coming events and student and departmental announcements are available on the display screens.
Banners can be reserved for display in both buildings.
Outdoor Banners - Bruce M. Pitman Center
Outdoor banners can be hung across high-traffic Deakin Avenue just outside the Bruce M. Pitman Center main entrance.
Cost is $60 each time the banner is hung and is payable prior to hanging. Outside banner hanging is contingent on weather.
Banner Dimensions: Height 48”-54” x width 30’-40’. There must be ½” grommets every 2’ on both top and bottom and wind slices in the banner.
Outdoor & Indoor Banners - Idaho Commons
- Space may be reserved for no less than one week and no more than two weeks in a row. Space can be reserved for a maximum of 3 total weeks a semester, once per month, per ASUI-recognized student organization or university department.
- There is no charge for ASUI registered student organizations or departments to hang banner. Non-affiliated groups may not reserve banner space at the Idaho Commons.
- Banners are only to be hung by Idaho Commons events staff. No individual or group may hang or remove their own banner.
- Banners must be delivered at least 3 days prior to the beginning of a reservation and must be picked up at the Information desk 3 days after the reservation ends, at the latest. A $10 delivery charge will apply if not picked up.
Banner Dimensions: ASUI balcony banners must be 30” high x 9’-10’ wide. The banner must have three reinforced holes (grommets) on the top and bottom. Grommets must be placed in each corner with one in the middle. Banners may not be made out of paper. Banners may not have paint or ink on them. Cloth or vinyl banners are preferred, but paper is acceptable inside.
Table tents can be reserved for tables in the Idaho Commons Food Court.
Approximately 25 one-sided table tent announcements are needed. Table tent announcement dimensions: Six inches tall by four inches wide. Announcements are displayed on acrylic holders on each table. Idaho Commons staff will take care of setup.
Organizers must have table tents announcements to the Idaho Commons Information Desk the Friday before the week reserved.
- The acrylic holders have six sides, but only one side may be reserved at a time.
- Reservations may be made for no more than seven consecutive days and no less than five consecutive days, three times per semester. Table tents cannot be reserved twice in one month.
Indoor and outdoor tabling space can be reserved at the Idaho Commons and Bruce M. Pitman Center. UI departments, student organizations and outside entities are eligible for this service.
Easels are no longer displayed in the Idaho Commons and Bruce M. Pitman Center.