A one-day Professional Development Conference
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
7:30 am to 4:30 pm
University of Idaho – Moscow
- Breakfast with Jeanne Christiansen, Vice Provost of Academic Affairs
- Over 20 workshop presentations covering topics such as:
- “The Animal Matrix” – a focus on personal skill-building
- Work-Life Balance
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Making the Most of Your University of Idaho Experience
- Leadership Development
- Tools for Workplace Efficiency
- Lunch with Carol Marlowe, Director of Program Planning at the Boise Center for Higher Education
- Speed Networking and Social (with a no-host bar)
- Door prizes!!!!
For University of Idaho staff, upon supervisor approval, conference attendance can be considered professional development time, as granted by the university president.
At this time, sessions will only be available on the Moscow Campus. If you are interested in gaining information from workshops offered and are located at one of the University of Idaho’s off-site locations, please contact email@example.com
. New off-campus location professional development grants are soon to be announced from Staff Affairs.
Lodging accommodations are available with host families. If you are interested in hosting an attendee, please mark so in your registration.
Bring lots of your business cards for networking opportunities!
Develop and reinforce a community of learning and creativity at the University of Idaho.
Foster an environment which empowers to fully develop professional potential.
Provide opportunities and support to aspire and achieve results.
Support the progress of learning and development towards the advancement of professional goals.