Confucius Institute Chinese Test Center
On July 12, 2014, the University of Idaho Confucius Institute was authorized by Hanban to begin the establishment of an HSK test center to serve the people of Idaho and the Inland Northwest region.
As our program develops at the University of Idaho, we will provide access to additional tests offered by Hanban for our community members and students of Chinese language.
The schedule for the HSK international standardized exam — which tests and rates Chinese language proficiency — at the University of Idaho campus is as follows:
Test Level: HSK Level I through Level VI
Test Type: Internet-based tests
Test Date: Sunday, April 22, 2018
- University of Idaho Campus in Moscow
- Satellite testing center locations in Boise, ID
- Satellite testing center locations in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Registration deadline is Thursday, April 12, 2018. You must complete your online registration and submit payment online on or before this date in order to take the test.
Please note: Late registrations or payments cannot be accepted and fees paid after this date cannot be returned.
Please contact our office at email@example.com to learn more about these testing locations. Testing times will be between 8 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and will be assigned after registration.The schedule for the HSKK (Chinese Oral Proficiency Testing) including elementary level, intermediate level and advanced level will be scheduled as requested. If you would like to schedule a HSKK date with the UI Confucius Institute, please contact our office.
The schedule for the YCT (Youth Chinese Test (designed for elementary, middle school and high school students) will be scheduled as requested. If you would like to schedule a YCT date with the UI Confucius Institute, please contact our office.
Please keep checking back with us for updates to test offerings. You can also contact us via email or call 208-885-7110 for more information, such as which HSK, HSKK or YCT level you may wish to register.
Procedures for HSK Test Registration
- Log onto www.chinesetest.cn
- Sign up. Provide necessary personal information including email address, nationality, primary language and date of birth.
- Select the test center and the date, complete entry of personal information, upload a photograph and finally confirming registration information.
- Pay the test fee.
- HSK Level I: $20
- HSK Level II: $30
- HSK Level III: $40
- HSK Level IV: $50
- HSK Level V: $60
- HSK Level VI: $70
- Complete your registration.
- To confirm your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which of our 3 UICI testing locations you will be attending (Boise, Coeur d'Alene or Moscow). The HSK website may automatically send you testing center information, please disregard and follow your site-specific instructions sent to you by our office.
Tutorial Classes for HSK Level II - Level VI are Offered!
Tutorial Class Location
University of Idaho Administration Building
851 Campus Drive
Moscow, Idaho 83844
- Confucius Institute, Room 305C for HSK Level II and Level III
- Confucius Institute, Room 305D for HSK Level IV, V and VI
Time is tailored to the availability of test candidates, contact us to setup an appointment today!
If you have questions about the HSK test center, or would like further information on the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK), Chinese Proficiency Speaking Test (HSKK), Youth Chinese Test (YCT), the Business Chinese Test (BCT) or the HSK tutoring classes please email us at email@example.com or call our office at 208-885-7110.