Stat 251 Prerequisites
Beginning with the academic school year 2014/2015, the prerequisites changed for Stat 251-Statistical Methods. They may be viewed in the current UI catalog.
The other options are:
- Take the COMPASS test and score a 36 or better.
- Have an ACT score of 19 or higher
- Prior to 2016 - have an SAT score of 470 or higher
- 2016 or later - have an SAT score of 510 or higher
- ALEKS 42 or higher Have scores faxed to the Statistics Department at (208) 885-7959 directly from the Counseling and Testing Center
You will need to contact the Statistics office email@example.com for questions.