Graduate Certificate of Completion in Enterprise-wide Process & Performance Excellence
Enterprise-wide Process and Performance Excellence relies on exemplary process management, the design, implementation, management and control, and continuous improvement of processes. Many tools, bodies of knowledge, and methodologies are used in effective process management and most are explored and used to gain this certificate, but the concentration of this certificate is on the analysis of processes using statistical, simulation, and mathematical applications. This certificate program is highly integrative and will include hands on process improvement projects.
- Students admitted to the Graduate School at the University of Idaho must submit the Academic Certificate Declaration on page 2 of the Change of Curriculum form to the certificate coordinator for department chair approval.
- To apply for the program as a stand-alone certificate please apply online through Graduate Admissions. You will be required to submit transcripts showing a minimum of a 3.0 GPA for your undergraduate degree.
- Students must contact the certificate coordinator to discuss background qualifications prior to starting the certificate.
- Sufficient background in statistics as determined by the certificate coordinator, including successful completion of Stat 431 Statistical Analysis
- Bus 439 Systems and Simulation (4 cr)
- Bus 456/Stat 456 Quality Management (3 cr)
- Stat 431 Statistical Analysis(3 cr)
- Stat 507 Experimental Design (3 cr)
- Stat 519 Multivariate Analysis (3)
Note: Credits to total 16 for this Academic Certificate
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students interested in employment in statistics per se should consider studying for an M.S. degree in Statistics.