Why U-Idaho for pre-med or pre-health?
Pre-Med and Pre-Health Programs offers many services and resources to guide you through your undergraduate degree and application to professional schools.
- Excellent academic preparation with all of the coursework needed for pre-med and all other pre-health programs
- Intensive and careful advising on courses and suggested steps for professional school preparation semester by semester
Building your Experience and Resume
- Assistance with finding clinical volunteer experiences
- Assistance with finding undergraduate research experiences
- Assistance in building a competitive resume with activities, service, and leadership experience
- Support in preparation for the MCAT, DAT, PCAT etc.
- Support as you go through the application process: from writing your primary and secondary applications, to selecting professional schools and reference letter writers, to mock interviews etc.
Additional Resources and Support
- Timely information distributed via a listserv and via group presentations
- Pre-med and pre-PT student clubs with speakers, presentations and social activities