John Davis, Ph.D.
College of Science
Campus Locations: Moscow
University of Idaho
Associate Professor - Geological Science and Science Education
Hydrology and Groundwater systems
- PhD, Science Education, 1993—Utah State University, Logan, UT
- MS, Science Education, 1989—Utah State University, Logan, UT
- BS, Geology, 1984—Utah State University, Logan, UT
- Kmitta, D. and Davis, J. 2004. Why PT3?: The Impact of Educational Technology Upon Student Achievement. Contemporary Issues in Educational Technology.
- Dyer, D., Gunter, M., Davis, J., and Odell, M. 2004. Integrating new methods into teaching mineralogy. Journal of Geoscience Education.
- Davis, J., Canney, G., and Kmitta, D. 2003. A Study of the Effectiveness of Using Computers to Assess the Phonic Knowledge of Preservice Teachers. Computers in the Schools.